Working at Forage RJLL means being part of a family and benefiting from the incomparable expertise of people who are passionate about the job. We are constantly betting on the evolution within our company, as well as the recognition of our employees.
Are you interested? Consult our offers below and come meet us.
The RJLL team is growing! We are looking for someone to take on the role of mechanic and ensure the maintenance and proper functioning of the equipment.
If you have experience in mechanics, electronics, hydraulics and welding as well as a strong desire to be part of a dynamic and passionate team, you may be the ideal person to fill this position.
- Diploma of professional studies in construction machinery mechanics or experience deemed equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of business experience;
- Hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when problems arise;
- Be organized and resourceful;
- Knowledge of the field of drilling would be an asset.
- Diagnose problems on the components of drills and tractors;
- Travel to construction sites as needed to perform diagnostics and various work necessary for the proper functioning of the equipment;
- Maintain equipment of all kinds (e.g. ATVs, pumps, etc.);
- Carry out various basic welding work;
- Check the operation of hydraulic systems;
Check the operation of electrical (12V to 24V) and electromechanical systems.
Full time schedule from Monday to Friday
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: According to experience related to the position
Preferred place of work: Rouyn-Noranda
A drill helper assists his driller on a regular basis in certain operating manoeuvres. He makes sure to deliver the drill core to the client professionally and to supply the necessary equipment during his shift.
The tasks of a driller are multiple. He must make sure to complete the borehole as efficiently as possible, keep his work environment safe at all times, but above all have good communication with his teammate and foreman.